9 Quick Cleaning Tips Before Selling Your Home
So you've thought about selling your home and all the steps involved in that process. I bet cleaning wasn't one of them, and I'm sure you didn't think it was an important part of that process! (it is 😉)
From ceiling fans to baseboards there is so much to clean when you think of each room in your home. We want to help make the process as easy as possible, so we made a checklist of everything you should keep in mind while preparing to sell your home.
Just one less thing you need to keep track of!
1. Remove nails and cover up holes
2. Spray and wipe the inside of the refrigerator with soapy waters
3. Dust cabinets and wipe them down
4. Thoroughly clean the stove and oven
5. Spray and wipe down sinks
6. Scrub showers and tubs with cleaning solution
7. Dust the ceiling fans
8. Wash the windows including wiping down the window sills
9. Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors, remove stains from carpet and wipe baseboards