4th of July Events Guide
Overwhelmed with options this 4th of July? No worries, we’ve put together a list of all the best spots to spend the holiday in the Southern California area.
- Veterans Park - Yorba Linda - "Celebrate our Nation's independence at the City of Yorba Linda's annual 4th of July Firework Spectacular. The event will feature a live band, family activities, kids' fun zone, and food and information vendors." - Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 5 p.m
- Peralta Park - Anaheim Hills - "The 30th annual Anaheim Hills 4th of July Celebration will be on July 4th, 2018 starting at 7 am. The Independence Day celebration will include a 5k and 10k run, parade, dog show, pancake breakfast, and of course a fireworks show." - July 4th, 2018 starting at 7 am
- Fullerton High School - Fullerton - "Fullerton's 4th of July Community Festival and Fireworks Show is a free event and is a safe way to celebrate the Holiday."
- Fred Kelly Stadium - Orange - "Any city can celebrate America’s birthday on July 4. The City of Orange does it the right way, starting the party a day early." - Tuesday, July 3, 2018 from 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fireworks and Boat Parade - Newport Beach - "Join us at the Beautiful Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort in Newport Beach for one of the Premier 4th of July Celebrations and Fireworks Display in Orange County."
- San Clemente Fire Show - San Clemente Pier - "Come and enjoy an evening of outstanding fireworks. This event is free.
- 4th of July Parade and Pier Festival - Huntington Beach - "After the parade, entertainment on the pier will continue until 9 p.m., when the 4th of July fireworks show begins."
- Huntington Beach Parade - "The annual parade will march down the streets of downtown Huntington Beach beginning at 10 a.m. on July 4th. The largest Independence Day parade west of the Mississippi River features entries including bands, floats, local dignitaries, equestrian groups, film and television celebrities and community groups."
- Yorba Linda Parade - 4th of July Patriotic Parade
- Newport Beach Parades - Enjoy the parade and festive events.
- Lake Forest Parade - "The 4th of July parade starts at 10:00 a.m. sharp and typically ends around noon."
- Orange Hill - 6410 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869 - Upscale hilltop venue dotted with koi ponds & waterfalls, with a New American menu & long wine list.
- Summit House - 2000 E Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA 92835 - Hilltop manor restaurant turning out prime rib, yorkshire pudding & more with sweeping city views.
- Orange County Mining Co - 10000 S Crawford Canyon Rd, Santa Ana, CA 92705 - Traditional steakhouse & Sunday brunch spot with rustic decor & panoramic views of Orange County.
One more fun recommendation
Be surrounded in the spirit and wonder of Disneyland past and present. Stay in the Adventure, Fantasy or Frontier tower, each an homage in sight and sound to the park’s original lands—and delight in the hotel’s sleek, ultra-modern design that surrounds you at every turn.